ARRANGING A CREMATION
WITH A SERVICE OR WITHOUT
When arranging a Cremation, the following options should be considered
- Minister or Celebrant
- Viewing Arrangements and Clothing
- Coffin Selection
- Embalming or basic mortuary preparation
- Viewings, clothing, dressing or are staff dressing
- Cremation Permits may be required
- Programs, Flowers, Advertisements, Memorial Books, Music, DVD Presentations
- Urns and/or Cremation Jewellery
- Chapel and Venue Hire – For Services or cremation, a variety available throughout Queensland
- Discussion of financial affordability and payment of the account
- After-hours transfers and/or after-hours appointments
If you have any enquiries, feel free to fill out the form below or give us a call and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
The above all will be discussed in the consultation with the funeral director once an appointment has been decided. This can be done in the comfort of your own home or in the comfort of our office.